Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb 11, 2013

Top 5 Movies I'm Looking Forward to in 2013

As you may or may not know I am a giant movie junkie, so I usually know when good movies are coming out. 2013 is a very promising year in movies and I'm super excited for some of these! So now I present you my top 5 movies that I'm looking forward to in 2013 in no particular order (but lets face it, the first couple that I show you guys are the most important to me.)

  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (or to those of us that read the books just Catching FireNovember 22, 2013- If you know me at all, then you know that I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan. I only wish that I had discovered the books sooner. And then the movie, I loved the movie so much. And then Jennifer Lawrence! UGH! She's flawless, the perfect Katniss! I loved pretty much everything about the first movie so I have faith that Catching Fire is going to be equally amazing.


  • The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug December 13, 2013- If you haven't seen The Hobbit yet you need to. It was another amazing movie last year, one of my favorites. I am so excited to see what happens next to Bilbo and the dwarves. I've read The Hobbit so I know the gist of it but I'm wondering what they are going to do to stretch one book into 3 movies. And Martin Freeman, another flawless actor! (there's going to be a lot of actor fangirling in this post) I loved Martin Freeman in the BBC's Sherlock and as soon as I heard he was cast as Bilbo I knew that he'd be perfect.

(Sorry no poster or trailer yet)
  • Star Trek Into Darkness May 15, 2013- Benedict Cumberbatch. Oh m gee Benedict freakin Cumberbatch. I was already excited for the second Star Trek movie but when I found out Benedict Cumberbatch was going to be playing the villain I became 98394% more excited. If you don't know who this beautiful man is then go watch the BBC's Sherlock and bask in his flawless acting skills. He is an amazing human being with cheekbones that could cut glass. Ok, but besides Benedict I'm excited to see Zachery Quinto and Chris Pine again. The story sounds promising and I loved the first movie. But seriously you guys....Benedict Cumberbatch.
oh my gosh, watching that trailer again made me get all kinds of excited!!!!
  • Iron Man 3 May 3, 2013- I mean it's Iron man, 'nuff said! 
  • Oz: The Great and Powerful March 8, 2013- The main thing that got me really pumped for this movie is the trailer. Its such a beautiful trailer and it looks as if the world building is going to be amazing! Just click the play button.

There are so many more movies than just these that are coming out this year that look amazing (Thor: The Dark World, The Great Gatsby, Jack the Giant Slayer, Man of Steel, Monsters University, The Wolverine, Ender's Game.) I'm excited to go see all these movies on the big screen, even if it means paying a steep price at the movie theater. What movies are you guys looking forward to? Tell me in the comments!