Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb 6, 2013

10 Random Facts About Me!

So I thought id give you guys a little insight towards the human being that is me.
  1. I am someone that equally appreciates television, books, and movies. I know a lot of people will choose one category of those things and find them better than all else but I don't. I love them all equally.
  2. I have a love of Knights, Captains, etc. I think this all stems from books and reading about the gallant efforts that they make.
  3. And then on the other side of the spectrum I love me some badass pirate dudes. Seriously though, I LOVE pirates. I'm even good with guys that just look like they could be piratical rouges. Have you guys seen Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time? Well go look him up, you'll thank me.
  4. Doctor Who. Hands down one of my most favorite shows ever (also contains a dashing captain at times.)
  5. I have a major girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence, and if you're sitting there saying that you don't have one on her too then you're lying to yourselves.
  6. Peppermint, it is the best taste and smell ever.
  7. I don't eat most meat. I cant consider myself a vegetarian because I will eat chicken sometimes but mostly its no meat. I just don't like the taste. I have no moral standing against eating meat, I am just simply weird and do not like the taste.
  8. Serial Killers intrigue me, not necessarily real ones but the fictional serial killers. I definitely recommend I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. It gets you into the mind of a serial killers son. If you haven't started watching The Following on Fox yet, you must! Its soo good and its all about this serial killer and his cult. It's a very well written show.  I may have to do a blog post about it soon.
  9. I would love to learn how to wield a sword or shoot a bow and arrow, or shoot a gun even. I know there is no need to learn these things but I just think it would be empowering and make me feel like a BAMF.
  10. I LOVE medieval Europe. Knights, chivalry, the black plague. It all fascinates me so much.