Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aug 7, 2012

Contemplating Covers: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
GoodReads / Amazon

In honor of it being Throne of Glass's release date today my Contemplating Covers this week will be for Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. If you follow my tweets (and if you don't you should be) I have been gushing and fangirling over Throne of Glass for awhile now. I read and reviewed all the novellas (ill post the review links down below) and now I'm just sitting and waiting for the UPS truck to bring my copy of Throne of Glass! I am dying to read it and as soon as it comes in the mail I probably wont be doing much else!

Have you guys seen this cover though!?! It is GORGEOUS!  The cover girl looks exactly how I pictured Celaena to look (sidebar: the cover girl looks like she could be Sarah J. Maas's younger sister. They look SO similar!) She is super pretty but looks like she could take you out in a heartbeat, especially with that pretty dagger on her arm. Look at that glass city/castle thing behind her! Its looks really intricate and neat and it complements the girls eyes perfectly. I can't wait to see the castle up close. 

I am in love with this cover and I am sure I'm going to be in love with this book once I read it! I'm so excited to hold Throne of Glass in my hands! The UPS truck needs to hurry up and get here!!!

My Throne of Glass prequel novella reviews