Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jul 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)- The River of Time series FTW!


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews which showcases new books you’ve received the previous week.

When I bought my Kindle I got 1 month free of Amazon Prime. What I was most excited about was the free 2 day shipping. Since I had to use it AT LEAST once it gave me an excuse to buy some books! You may notice that I bought the physical copies of The River of Time series that I previously purchased on my ereader, that is because they are amazing and ill have a review for them up later. Do yourself a favor and read the series. Its SOO good! 

There was some good books on sale for the Kindle this week. You should def check them out.

Amazon:
  • Waterfall (The River of Time #1) by Lisa T. Bergren (GoodReads)
  • Cascade (The River of Time #2) by Lisa T. Bergren (GoodReads)
  • Torrent (The River of Time #3) by Lisa T. Bergren (GoodReads)
  • Behemoth (Leviathan #2) by Scott Westerfeld (GoodReads)
  • Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld (GoodReads)
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green (GoodReads)
Kindle(Click covers for GoodReads):