Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jul 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)- My Major Haul from the Last 5 Months

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews which showcases new books you’ve received the previous week.

As you all know I have been gone from the blogging world for some time so I haven't been able to share the books Ive picked up with you. This is going to be just a huge mass haul of all the books Ive got since the beginning of February. I hope I got them all but there is a chance that Ive left out 1 or 2 books. Since this is already such a large haul I'm going to do a second Stacking the Shelves tomorrow, this time featuring all the ebooks that I have recently purchased!

Books (from various sources):