Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jan 27, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

***In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren***



This week I went to the library (surprise, surprise. The library and I are BFFs, well actually were more like frenemies but that's another story!) So when I walked into the library I planned on just walking in and picking up the two books that I had on hold, instead I ended up walking out with six books.


Library:
  • A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn (GoodReads)
  • Everlasting by Angie Frazier (GoodReads)
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (GoodReads)
  • Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (GoodReads)
  • Annie, Between the States by Laura Malone Elliott (GoodReads)
  • Under a War-Torn Sky by Laura Malone Elliott (GoodReads)