Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jul 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)-Seraphina and Assassin and the Empire

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases books that we have gotten in the last week.

This week I bought some more ebooks, I know, I have a problem. It is just way too easy to buy books on my kindle. I'm going to go on a book buying ban until I actually read most of the books that I have bought and are still sitting unread on my shelf. One book I was super excited to buy was the latest and final Throne of Glass enovella, The Assassin and the Empire. If you haven't read the Throne of Glass enovellas yet you really should! They are amazing! I have reviews coming on all 4 next week so look for those!

A week or so ago I won a twitter giveaway from Random Buzzers for the book Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. It came today! I was so excited! I may or may not have done a happy dance and ran around the house to show everyone my pretty new book.

Won:
Thank you so much Random House and Random Buzzers for giving me the opportunity to win a copy of Seraphina!


Kindle(Click covers for Goodreads):